Ever have those days when you wake up late, you can't find anything to wear, and your hair is a total mess? So do we. While it's tempting to throw your hair into a quick ponytail or topknot, it only takes 5 minutes to craft a cute 'do that will stay all day and make you feel put together.
For hot summer days, we love an easy, breezy, braided ponytail. While it might look complex, anyone who knows how do do a French Braid can pull this off on their own head of hair. Here are the steps:
1. Take out a section of hair on each side of your head from ear to ear above the occipital bone, and put the rest of your hair into a low ponytail.
2. Start an inside out braid above the right ear and bring it up over the head and to the left side.
3. Continue the French braid all the way around to the back of the head, tie it off with a band, and pin it to the base of the braid at the top of the head.
4. Gently pull the braid apart to give it that oversized look.
5. Finish the look off with a spritz of PIN Hairspray for all day hold and ultimate shine.